Thursday 24 April 2014

A Long Travel 3 Part 2



I bought a ticket and i waited for five or six minutes. The boat came and passengers got off. They were smiling and this made me excited. My turn came. I got on the boat and my travel started. The boat was going on River Thomas. It was very beautiful a river. I loved river's fresh smell and its scene. I took a lot of photos of the River.



Everybody got off in the Greenland Pier Stop. But I stayed because I'm foreign here and i don't know very well ways. I don't want to get lost on my first day here.



 The boat turned back to the Festival Pier stop and again to the Greenland Pier. I got off in the Festival Pier Stop. I was smiling when i got off like the other passengers. The River had a magical effect on the passengers. I looked my camera and i smiled again. I really liked being here. I thought my mother. She said "You'll like being there. I know you honey." My sweet mum, of course you know me better than i know. I took a deep breath. The days of i'll be herre won't be long.
I started to walk. I heard a loud voice: A horn voice. Everything happened so fast. I saw a black and sport car. After i saw it I fell ground.

 I could see everything but couldn't feel anything, any pain. I could just hear people's loud voice. A man shouted "CALL 911!" A woman said with a calmer voice "I'm a doctor! Don't thouch the girl, Anybody!" and i lost my vision ability. When i fell into darkness, I started to feel pain. It was too strong and i lost my thought ability too. I tried to open my eyes but the darkness was so heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment