Wednesday 18 June 2014

Freedom



It's sunny.
I'm sure that everybody took their picnic stuff and they went to forest or grove. I'm on way such as other people. A young couple went to a grove. I think they hesitated to go to a forest alone. Yep they're right. Forests are big places and you can get lost easily. I followed them. The grove that they entered, was so big and spacious. I had come here for the first time but i really liked the grove. I sat a bench behind a picnic table. Like my guess the grove was nearly full. Some kids were playing with a ball, someones was playing hide-n-seek, hopscotch etc kid's games. I heard smell of barbecue. I looked the smell's source. There were five men far from me. They were having barbecue. I don't like meat. So i didn't dear drew. There were women 4-5 meters far from them. They were sitting on a picnic rug and talking, laughing. Even to see their cheerfulness was so relaxing. Then I noticed i was smiling. The grove had a relaxing atmosphere. I reposed my back and i looked to the sky: Blue. Clean. Free... I would have birds' freedom. or kids'. They never need to think or worry for something. Some brids was flying above me. As like they were giving me their freedom. I don't need any prensentation, i already know what's the freedom... Even to sit here, in a grove is freedom...



No comments:

Post a Comment