Thursday 1 May 2014

A Long Travel 4

(There is a smart dog here! Whose it?)
I left the hospital about nine. I was feeling better on way. When i arrived my hotel,  I thought i'm luky. If i'm not, I could die. I put down my bag and my phone rang. It was my mother. After she calmed down she told me my sister and brother, they were fine. At the same time i prepared my breakfast.We talked about half an hour.  I had my breakfast and i decided not to stay at hotel today.

 I went out and walked around a park independently my map. The park was incrediable, fresh and lifefull.

I looked its sign. I'd like to come here and see again. There was a writing on the sign: St James Park. It was a big park, had a lake. I sat a bank in front of the lake.

I watched the birds that were trying to make a home and cats that were waiting food someones  and the last i looked a dog that was seeiming like crying.  It was sitting next to a tree and seeming so poor. I went to its beside and heard some voice from it like crying. It was a big dog but it was seeming like very undefence. I looked it more careful to understand why it was crying. Then i noticed it was wounded. I was feeling very sorry for it. I took it to a vet by a taxi. The vet was a pretty woman. Her name was Lenobia Alen. She made me calm by told me the dog was fine. The dog had a pet apperance but there wasn't any owner.  Miss Alen told me that it used to belong an old man but when he die, the dog stayed ownerless. It was explaining the dog's well groomed apperance. I decided to take it to my hotel.


While i was going to my room, i was thinking what its name should be. When i opened the door, i found; Ghost. I looked to Ghost with a big smile on my face. Ghost was seeming lazy and sleeper. I envied it. I put on ground a soft and tiny pillow. It would be Ghost's bed.


  My clumsy dog lied down to the bed. I went to the kitchen for find some dog food. There wasn't. I went out the hotel and entered into a supermarket. I bought a collar, a kennel and a medium size pocket of dog food. It should be enough, at least for a week.  I turned back my room and looked my new dog. It stood up like it understood it will eat. When I looked it i felt my headache lessent. I already got used to Ghost.

After i fed it, i saw my map was on the coffee table. It was so inviting. I prepared and went out with Ghost. While we were going downstairs, i decided where we'll go. I directed Ghost to the Big Ben.

While we were walking, i thought i did well with going out. It made me feel better. I took a breath. The weather was fresh. When we arrived the Big Ben, Ghost started to bark and jump. Ghost was seeming it was in its favourite place. There were a tourist group. I joined them. Their guide was telling them a lot of stuff about the clock. The guide was very boring. He was telling just information, not stories about the clock.


"... Its formal name is Saint Stephen's Tower. 'Big Ben' name uses for one of five bells on the clock. The bell has 16 ton weight. The clock's face is about 7.5 meters. Its numbers are about 60 centimeters. Big Ben knowns with its correctness time..."




After our Big Ben journey we went to the Museum of Garden History. There were a lot of stuff about gardening.







 Someones were beautiful, someones were ugly but i could see all of them were useful.


When i saw them i loved gardening. Who knows maybe when i turned home, i learn? But my favourite part in the museum is gardens.


 The plants had so sweet apperance.  Someones were next to an ornamental pool.


 Pink, red, yellow... the colours were  brillant! We walked around it about two hours. Of course i took a lot of photos.




When we left the museum, i noticed Ghost was tired. We went back to hotel. These adventures enough for a day. I put dog food in a case on the ground. Ghost slept after its dinner. I looked its wound and i felt remorseful for i made it tired. It should have rest. I looked out the window. It was too late to stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment